HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Environmental Health & Safety Officer, to join one of the world’s leading car manufacturers of based at the company’s manufacturing facility in based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Radical Sportscars is a world-class leader in the production and exporting of its own design and manufactured racing cars and track cars sold to markets around the world. 32 franchised dealer partners and numerous teams provide an unparalleled opportunity for drivers of all ages and skill levels, to race in a portfolio of Radical Championship series at major racetracks throughout the world. Formed in 1987, the company has produced over 2,300 racing cars to date.
Responsibilities and Duties:
HSE Officer will be responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and standards. You will be empowered to develop, establish, manage and monitor the standards, processes, communications, training, and systems to ensure compliance with all company and legal Health and Safety requirements within this dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Developing and promoting a modern Health & Safety culture within the business to ensure a safe workplace environment
- Review, develop and ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and embedded within the growing business.
- Develop the HSE company policy to ensure the organisation meets its statutory obligations and promote regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out and co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Create and establish a structured programme of health & safety training throughout the Company.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business
Characteristics desired needs:
- Be a pro-active engaging individual who is conscientious of doing a sterling job to high standards in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Qualified within Occupational Health & Safety and a minimum of 4 years work experience
- Demonstrable experience in quality and occupational health & safety management - preferably with an engineering or manufacturing bias
- ISO14001:2015 knowledge
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent essential
- Experience of formulating, implementing, and revising H&S policies and procedures
- Self-driven and Result oriented;
- Hands on approach to resolving problems;
- Able to facilitate a team to drive improvements
- Able to work in a methodical way to ensure standard processes are followed;
- Able to manage
Competitive Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Contract
Working Hours: 40 over 5 days
Schedule: 8-hour shift, 8:00am – 4:30pm - (However may need to be flexible to business needs)
Annual Holiday entitles: 28 days Holiday including 8 bank holidays
Company Pension: 4% Company Pension Contribution Price Match – (automatic enrolment after 3 months continuous employment )CLICK TO APPLY
Head of Sales Operations –
Due to continued expansion of its global Sales and Aftersales network, Radical Sportscars is seeking an experienced US-based Operations Manager to join its Group Sales team.
Working as part of a close-knit team you will be responsible for assisting and expanding Radical’s current Sales and Aftersales markets, as well as identifying new areas for growth.
The successful applicant will be helping dealer partners meet their annual targets through the creation and regular review of tailored business and Marketing plans, structuring local pricing and specification around changing regional competition and emerging business opportunities. The Head of Sales Operations in the Americas identifies regional and global trends, reporting back to the Global Sales Director to help shape Radical’s business strategy, whilst managing the resources of dealer partners to maximise sales of cars and parts, technical resources and grid entries in Radical’s international racing championships.
It will also be the applicant’s responsibility to recruit new dealer partners for geographical areas not currently represented, managing their appointment, training and on-boarding.
Radical’s current 30-strong Sales and Aftersales Network spans from Nevada to Sydney via Continental Europe, the Middle East and Asia so international travel should be expected, along with some weekend and out-of-hours work.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience/understanding for the motorsport/leisure automotive industry and personnel
- Management experience of automotive dealer groups, regional/global independent dealers or equivalent multi-site commercial operation
- Customer-facing, sales-orientated personality
- Commercially-focused; actively seeking opportunities for growth or efficiencies in all aspects of the business
- IT literate and effective communicator, including through social media channels
- Strong track record of managing a range of personalities and skill levels – our dealer partners have a range of business models and objectives so a flexible approach to each is essential
- Sensitivity to the diversified cultures and business practices of our global network
- Outgoing, professional team player with an eye for detail
- Highly organised and self-starting; able to manage new dealer partner appointments and commitments effectively
- Confidence in reporting back to senior staff and board-level management
- Full driving licence
- Fluency in international languages an advantage
- Professional qualification in business management or strategy
Compensation & Benefits:
- A Competitive salary & benefits package will be offered, commensurate with past relevant experience
- Fulltime Position
- Field Based - Travel
Business Analyst / ERP Specialist
Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest manufacture and constructor of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 20 territories. Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network and the development of our global race championship framework we are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Business Analyst based at our head office in Peterborough.
We are looking for a results-oriented Business Analyst with hands on ERP experience to successfully develop and manage our existing Syspro ERP system, ensuring best practices and process are developed, implemented and maintained. This key role will be collaborating with the management team to determine which business processes need optimization, to enhance the performance of our business & information systems.
To ensure success as our Business Analyst, you should be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of business process and the role ERP plays in a fast moving manufacturing environment. An outstanding candidate will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes and highly efficient resource management.
Reports to: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing ERP SysPro, needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and performing Information system enhancements.
- Writing customized reports and scripts, as well as configuring ERP modules.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities, interfaces & user documentation.
- Installing & upgrading ERP software, while ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic analysis, tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing 1st line technical support and training to ERP end-users.
- Preparing development plans / progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
- Working closely with our existing ERP support provider and IT Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree Level, or equivalent, qualification in computer science or business administration.
- At least two years' experience as a Business Analyst / ERP specialist in a related industry.
- Formal training / certification in Syspro or equivalent ERP system.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP tools, SQL, ODBC & Crystal Reports.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems) or ISO 27701 (GDPR Compliance standard)
- A minimum 2 years previous experience or demonstrable confidence in working with SYSPRO,
The candidate must be able to work and currently living in the UK.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Please include cover letter with your application.
- Job Types: Full-time, Fixed Term Contract - minimum of 12 months
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Working Hours : 40 over 5 days
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- 28 days Holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension Contribution match - (T&C's apply)
We are looking for Automotive Assembly Operatives for our Peterborough manufacturing base. You will be assigned work station on moving assembly line, performing any combination of following repetitive tasks according to specifications and using hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, and production fixtures.
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Produces components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies
Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Manufacturing Experience, Quality, Inspection Tools
- Tooling, Power Tools, Safety Management,
- Quality Focus,
- Judgment, / Decision Making
Contracted working hours: 40 Hours per week, Mon – Friday, 8am- 4:30pm, though flexibility is required
Competitive pay, benefits include Company 4% contribution pension scheme, 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata and built on accruement )
Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network, and a rapid expansion in production following the recent launch of 2018 track cars, Radical Sportscars is looking for experienced GRP staff to join its Peterborough-based production and Works Team support staff.
Working as part of a close-knit team you’ll be responsible for the final finishing of GRP components and body panels for Radical’s sportscar range, encompassing a wide range of skills including trimming and component assembly of cured components and final preparation for sub-assembly. The role also includes the repair and refurbishment of Radical’s Approved Used Car and Works Team, either in Radical’s on-site composites shop or within the main factory environment.
- Worked within composite sector.
- A working understanding of wet layup processes.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience and proficiency in the production of wet-lay GRP panels.
- Understanding of current health and safety rules regarding composites preparation, chemical and material handling.
- Proficiency with wet layup hand tools.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to exacting quality standards regarding finish of components.
- Ability to offer a flexible working commitment which places customers at the forefront of activities
Competitive pay, benefits include Company 4% contribution pension scheme, 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata and built on accruement)CLICK TO APPLY
Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest constructor of dedicated race car manufacturing, trackday’s events, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 32 territories.
Reports to: Area Manager for Bodyshop department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role also includes the repair and refurbishment of body panels in composites shop or within the main factory environment.
- Proficient in the trimming and finishing of body panels.
- Cutting out GRP panels with air tools.
- Using wet and dry paper to rub down imperfections.
- Using air polishers to finish body panels to a high standard.
- Worked withing the composite or motorsport industry.
- A working understanding composite / body panel finishing process.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Understanding of current health and safety rules regarding composites / body panel finishing.
- Proficiency with hand tools, air tools and a variety of body panel repair / products.
- High level of attention to detail in finishing panels for our racing cars.
- Ability to work to exacting quality standards regarding finish of components.
- Ability to offer a flexible working commitment which places customers at the forefront of activities.
Competitive pay, benefits include Company 4% contribution pension scheme, 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata and built on accruement). 40 Hours, Monday - Friday.CLICK TO APPLY